9th August 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Evaluationz India Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I am planning to apply for an internship as I have heard that Evaluationz India Private Limited is offering Human Resources internship. I would like to know about the documents which I have to submit when applying for this internship.

13th August 2019, 04:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Evaluationz India Private Limited?

These are essential documents which are required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Evaluationz India Private Limited;

Latest resume/CV

Recent passport color photographs

Self attested copies of all academic mark sheets (10th, 12th, graduation / post graduation)

Any photo ID proof PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Aadhar Card etc.

Covering letter

Experience letter (if any)
13th August 2019, 08:18 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Evaluationz India Private Limited?

The list of documents required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Evaluationz India Private Limited is shared below:

=)Resume
=)Passport size photograph
=)PAN Card
=)10th, 10+2 and Graduation Mark sheet with Certificates
=)Address proof
14th August 2019, 12:17 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Below documents are required to apply for Human Resources Internship in Evaluationz India Private Limited.

1. Original and photocopy of Mark sheet for 10th, 12th and Graduation.

2. Original and photocopy of any government ID proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or Passport.

3. Recent passport size colored photograph.

4. Updated resume.

5. If you have any skill related certification then you need to upload the original copy for applying to this internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?