30th September 2011, 09:14 PM
Abhijeet Anand1991

How can I prepare for IES, NTPC, PGCL and GATE?

How i prepare for IES,NTPC,PGCL,GATE? could u please provide to me the procedure for it

2nd October 2011, 11:46 AM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I prepare for IES, NTPC, PGCL and GATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhijeet Anand1991 View Post
How i prepare for IES,NTPC,PGCL,GATE? could u please provide to me the procedure for it
IES : Indian Engineering Services Entrance examination.

This is the entrance examination for all the B.Tech students but conducted for only a few streams like Electronics,Electricals,Mechanical,Civil etc.,
after completing your B.Tech or while pursuing B.Tech final year you are eligible for this entrance exam. This exam is conducted by UPSC

after successfully completing the selection procedure you will be provided a central govt job in your core field.

NTPC : National Thermal Power Corporation.
This is one of the largest power generating station. of thermal , Gas and other few joint ventures.

for further details about NTPC Entrance exam you can visit the below provided link
www.ntpccareers.net

PGCL :Power Grid Corporation of India Limited

One more exam which gives you a promising career.

GATE : Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering students.

This is the entrance exam conducted for Higher studies. This will be written by Final year students of B.Tech and B.Tech passouts

after completing M.Tech you will have more opportunities in this corporate field and also in research field.

Now coming to preparation plan for preparing to these entrance examination

One has to understand that every exam which is related to core job or further studies in your core field requires great subject knowledge in your subject. without this its impossible to sustain with the competition.

Be perfect in your course study i.e., in your b.tech then everything will go fine.
Prepare thoroughly for GATE entrance exam you can automatically attempt the remaining examinations. because the syllabus for almost all the exams will be same.

I wish you all the best for your job

Regards
2nd October 2011, 12:07 PM
neha bh

Default Re: How can I prepare for IES, NTPC, PGCL and GATE?

Gate-
for gate you should have good mathematics and apptitude in exam because both will come 15%
70 % subjects is comes of Btech.you should carefully study and clear the concept.
for more information and forms->http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/gate2012/
IES-

IAS is an exam that makes you to enter into the competative world and make you to get the top posts such as DC and DSP and ACP so..

on these are all the supermost position having lots of responsibility in life so hurry!! get ready to FACE it.

NTPC-
go through the http://www.ntpc.co.in/

regards
neha
15th November 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare for IES, NTPC, PGCL and GATE?

May a supply(b.tech any paper but has cleared) student fill up ies form & what % should be in b.tech to fill the ies form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?