16th May 2019, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Journal Mart, Delhi?

Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know that what are the documents required for applying Mobile App Development Internship in Journal Mart, Delhi? I am interested to so an Internship in Journal Mart, Delhi. So, I want to know about the required documents. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

19th May 2019, 06:36 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Journal Mart, Delhi?

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of JavaScript, Python , Creative Writing, UI & UX Design, Swift, Web Application Security and Android.

You would need to carry following documents along with your latest updated resume at the time of Interview-
1)Updated Resume
2)Address proof
3)Identity proof
4)10 Mark sheet and Certificate
5)10+2 mark sheet
6)Graduation Mark sheet
7)No objection Certificate from college.
8)Skills certificate
19th May 2019, 11:22 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Journal Mart, Delhi?

Please find the following documents that are required to apply for Mobile App Development Internship at Journal Mart in Delhi .

1) Mark sheet of 10th class.

2) Mark sheet of 12th class.

3) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet of
graduation.

4) updated resume with recent photograph.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?