16th May 2019, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Journal Mart, Delhi?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Mobile App Development in Journal Mart, Delhi. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

19th May 2019, 06:16 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Journal Mart, Delhi?

The last date to apply for the Mobile App Development Internship in Journal Mart, Delhi is 28th April 2019.

The total number of vacancies available for the Mobile App Development Internship in Journal Mart, Delhi is 10.

The candidates are required to have excellent communication skills along with the skills of creative writing.

They must also have the knowledge of PHP , JavaScript, Python ,UI & UX Design, Swift, Web Application Security and Android .
19th May 2019, 10:34 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Journal Mart, Delhi?

The last date to apply for Mobile App Development Internship at Journal Mart in Delhi was 28th April 2019.

Duration of this Internship is 3 months.

You can expect a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month as Mobile App Development Internship at Journal Mart in Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?