16th May 2019, 04:00 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Journal Mart, Delhi?

Hi friends, I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Journal Mart, Delhi? So, please let me know about my eligibility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

19th May 2019, 07:21 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Journal Mart, Delhi?

The eligibility required to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Journal Mart, Delhi is given below:-

:-The candidates are required to have excellent communication skills along with the skills of creative writing.

:-They must also have the knowledge of PHP , JavaScript, Python ,UI & UX Design, Swift, Web Application Security and Android .

The total number of vacancies available for the Mobile App Development Internship in Journal Mart, Delhi is 10.

Mobile App Development Interns in Journal Mart, Delhi will get stipend from Rs.10,000 to Rs.15,000 per month.
20th May 2019, 12:07 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Journal Mart, Delhi?

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Mobile App Development Internship at Journal Mart in Delhi .

Eligibility :-
-----------
1) You must have knowledge in PHP

2) You must have knowledge in JavaScript

3) You should have knowledge in Python

4) You must have knowledge in UI & UX Design.

5) You should have creative and innovative writing skill.

6) You must have knowledge in Swift.

7) You must have knowledge in Web Application Security.

8) You must have knowledge in Android

9) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

10) You have to be available for duration of 3 months.

11) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?