9th August 2019, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Network Engineering internship in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required to apply for the internship of Network Engineering available in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune. Kindly tell me immediately.

13th August 2019, 01:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Network Engineering internship in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune?

Documents required to apply for Network Engineering internship in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune are given below;

Copy of your latest resume,

Recent passport photos,

Mark sheet of class 10th,

Mark sheet of class 12th,

Bachelor's degree mark sheet provisional or degree certificate,

Masters degree mark sheet provisional or degree certificate,

Original photo ID proof issued by govt of India such as Passport/Aadhar card/Driving license etc.,

Experience letter (if any).
14th August 2019, 01:38 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Network Engineering internship in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune?

The essential documents that are required to apply for Network Engineering internship at BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio in Pune are given below.

1) Updated resume.

2) Recent colored Passport size Photograph.

3) Skill related certification or documentation.

4) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or Passport.

5) Educational documents like

i) Mark sheet and admit card of 10th class .

ii) Mark sheet of 12th class.

iii) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet
and certificate of graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?