9th August 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Network Engineering internship in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune?

Hello everyone, I came to know that BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune is offering an internship related to Network Engineering. I would like to know about the skills which I have to possess in order to apply for this internship.

13th August 2019, 02:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Network Engineering internship in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune?

In order to apply for Network Engineering internship in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune, you must possess the required skills as mentioned below;

You must have strong communication skills.

You must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.

You must have strong command over Networking, Installation of networking cable or devices.

You must be able to think creatively to solve complex problems.

You must be strong in Cloud Computing, WordPress, Linux, Shell Scripting and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
13th August 2019, 09:08 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Network Engineering internship in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune?

The skills required to apply for Network Engineering internship in BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio Pune is given below:

=)You should have the knowledge of Amazon Web Services.
=)You must have knowledge of Cloud Computing.
=)You should have WordPress and Linux.
=)You should have expertise in Shell Scripting.

You can check the website https://work.botbakery.io for more details.
14th August 2019, 01:29 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the required skill set to apply for Network Engineering internship at BotBakery Digital Marketing Studio in Pune.

1) You must have knowledge in Cloud Computing.

2) You should have knowledge in WordPress

3) You must have knowledge in Linux

4) You should have skill in Shell Scripting

5) You must have knowledge in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?