30th June 2019, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Operations Internship in Poojamani Jewellers LLP?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the essential documents which are required to apply for Operations internship in Poojamani Jewellers LLP. Kindly let me know about the documents as I want to apply for an internship in Poojamani Jewellers LLP.

3rd July 2019, 01:11 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Operations Internship in Poojamani Jewellers LLP?

Please find below the documents that are required to apply for Operations Internship in Poojamani Jewellers LLP.

1) If you have any skill related certification then you need to upload the original copy for applying to this post.

2) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or
Passport.

3) Updated resume.

4) Recent colored Passport size Photograph.

5) Mark sheet and admit card of 10th class .

6) Mark sheet of 12th class.

7) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet and certificate of graduation.
3rd July 2019, 01:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Operations Internship in Poojamani Jewellers LLP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I would like to know about the essential documents which are required to apply for Operations internship in Poojamani Jewellers LLP. Kindly let me know about the documents as I want to apply for an internship in Poojamani Jewellers LLP.

Documents required to apply for the Operations internship in the Poojamani Jewellers LLP are given below: Curriculum Vitae, Covering Letter, Application Form, No Objection Certificate, Experience Certificate, Photograph, Copies of Educational Certificates and Mark Statements. Interns can get the following benefits of doing the Operations internship in the Poojamani Jewellers LLP: Stipend, Job Offer, Real Time Work Experience and Certificate.
3rd July 2019, 03:01 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Documents required to apply for Operations Internship in Poojamani Jewellers LLP is given below :-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).
2. SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.
3. HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet.
4. Graduation Marks Sheet.
5. PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory).
3rd July 2019, 03:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The documents required to apply for an Operations Internship in Poojamani Jewellers LLP are given below.

Updated Resume Copy
Passport Size Photographs
Identification Proof (Aadhar Card, Pan Card)
Address Proof
Soft copy of Academic Marksheets and certificates
3rd July 2019, 05:14 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You must have the following documents in original with 1 extra xerox copy to apply for Operations Internship in Poojamani Jewellers:-

1)Updated resume
2)Recent Photographs
3)All your educational qualification documents
4)Adhaar card
5)PAN card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?