28th June 2019, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited?

Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know that what are the documents required for applying Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited? I am interested to so an Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited. So, I want to know about the required documents. Please help me to know about the documents asap.

29th June 2019, 02:34 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited?

Below documents are required to apply for Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited.

1) Updated resume.

2) Recent colored Passport size Photograph.

3) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or
Passport.

4) If you have any skill related certification then you need to upload the original copy for applying to this internship.

5) 10th mark sheet and admit card.

6) 12th mark sheet.

7) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet and certificate of graduation.
29th June 2019, 06:07 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited?

The candidates willing to apply for Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited must have Educational documents, Adhaar card, Address proof and certificate in original with updated Resume and photographs.

The stipend that would be offered to the candidates selected for Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited is Rs.8,000 per month.

You can check the website https://www.caratlane.com/ for details.
29th June 2019, 08:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The documents required to apply for a Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited are given below.

Updated Resume Copy
Passport Size Photograph
Identification Proof (Aadhar Card, Pan Card)
Address Proof
Soft copy of Academic Marksheets and certificates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?