28th June 2019, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited?

Hi friends, I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited? So, please let me know about my eligibility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

29th June 2019, 01:25 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited? So, please let me know about my eligibility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Retail Marketing internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited is given below:

>> Candidates who are interested in Retail Marketing

>> Candidates with knowledge and expertise in English proficiency (spoken and written), MS-Excel and Hindi proficiency (spoken)

>> Candidates with suitable interests and skills

>> Candidates who can do the internship, full time

>> Candidates who are available for the duration of 6 months
29th June 2019, 02:28 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited?

Please find below the Eligibility to apply for Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited.

Eligibility :-
=======
Skill :-
--------
1) You must have knowledge in MS-Excel .

2) You should have proficiency in English (Both spoken and written).

3) You should have proficiency in Hindi.

Other requirements to get eligible are as follows :-

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.
29th June 2019, 06:11 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates are required to have below mentioned eligibility to be eligible to apply for Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited:

=)You must be available for full time internship which is in office.
=)You must be able start the internship between 26/06/2019 and 26/07/2019.
=)You be available for duration of 4 weeks.
=)You must be from Chennai, Pune, Mumbai and neighboring cities
=)You must have relevant skills and interests.

You can check the website https://www.caratlane.com/ for more details.
29th June 2019, 08:18 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited is given below :

1)Candidates are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates can start the internship between 16th May'19 and 15th Jun'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 6 months

4)Candidates who have English Proficiency (Spoken) (Learn Business Communication), English Proficiency (Written), Hindi Proficiency (Spoken) and MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel).
29th June 2019, 08:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for a Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited is given below.

==> Candidate must have the excellent knowledge of English and Hindi Proficiency both spoken and written and a good knowledge of MS-Excel.

==> Candidate must be available to work for full time in the office internship for 6 month duration.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.
29th June 2019, 09:53 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who satisfy the below criteria can apply for Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited,

1) Applicant must complete Bachelor degree (BBA/B.Com etc) from a recognized university.

2) Applicant should be available for full time (in-office) internship.

3) Applicants must interested to start internship between 16th May'19 and 15th Jun'19.

4) Applicants mist have relevant skills and interests in Retail and Marketing.

Official website -> Click Here!!
19th August 2021, 01:36 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have a Graduation degree from a recogniszed university

Candidates should be available for Full time in Office

Candidates can get a salary of Rs 12,000 to 15,000/- per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?