28th June 2019, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Carat Lane Trading Private Limited Retail Marketing Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Retail Marketing Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

29th June 2019, 01:39 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Carat Lane Trading Private Limited Retail Marketing Internship?

The duration of Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited is 6 months.

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 12,000/- per month as Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited.

You can check the following website for any other query related to this internship.
https://www.caratlane.com/
29th June 2019, 05:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Carat Lane Trading Private Limited Retail Marketing Internship?

Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited is a full time internship and it is available for duration of 6 months.
Candidates must have written and oral English Proficiency skills and Hindi Proficiency (Spoken) skills to apply for Carat Lane Trading Private Limited Retail Marketing Internship.

Candidates having relevant skills and knowledge of MS-Excel are preferred for Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited.
29th June 2019, 05:52 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited would be of 4 weeks duration.

The Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited would be offered Rs.8000 per month as stipend.

You can check the website https://www.caratlane.com/ for more details.
29th June 2019, 08:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Carat Lane Trading Private Limited Retail Marketing Internship is 6 months duration.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.caratlane.com
15th July 2019, 07:32 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Duration of Retail Marketing Internship in Carat Lane Trading Private Limited is 6 months.

You can visit: https://www.caratlane.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?