1st August 2019, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Software Development-Computer Vision/Image Processing Internship in Add Innovations Private Limited Greater Noida?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Add Innovations Private Limited Greater Noida is offering an internship of Software Development-Computer Vision/Image Processing. I would like to know which are the documents required for applying to this internship. Please tell me about the documents asap.

4th August 2019, 04:39 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Software Development-Computer Vision/Image Processing Internship in Add Innovations Private Limited Greater Noida?

Documents required to apply for Software Development-Computer Vision / Image Processing Internship in Add Innovations Private Limited Greater Noida is given below :-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (06 Copies)

2. Photo copy of Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet and proof of date
of birth.

3. Photo copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate Marks Sheet.

4. Photo copy of Graduation Marks Sheet

5. Photo copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of Candidates (Compulsory).

For more information visit on (http://www.addinnovations.in)
4th August 2019, 05:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Software Development-Computer Vision/Image Processing Internship in Add Innovations Private Limited Greater Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I came to know that Add Innovations Private Limited Greater Noida is offering an internship of Software Development-Computer Vision/Image Processing. I would like to know which are the documents required for applying to this internship. Please tell me about the documents asap.

Documents required to apply for the Software Development – Computer Vision / Image Processing internship in the Add Innovations Private Limited, Greater Noida are given below:

Application Form

Resume

Covering Letter

Copies of Educational Certificates and Mark Sheets

No Objection Certificate (if necessary)

Photograph

Experience Certificate (if available)
4th August 2019, 07:21 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Below documents are required to apply for Software Development-Computer Vision/Image Processing Internship at Add Innovations Private Limited in Greater Noida.

1) Mark sheet and admit card of 10th class .

2) Mark sheet of 12th class.

3) If you have completed graduation degree, then you need mark sheet and certificate of graduation.

4) Updated resume.

5) Colored Recent Photograph.

6) Any Government Id for address proof like Aadhar card or Voter card or
Passport.

7) If you have any skill related certification then you need to upload the original copy for applying to this post.
5th August 2019, 02:05 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The list of documents required to apply for Software Development-Computer Vision/Image Processing Internship in Add Innovations Private Limited Greater Noida is given below:-

:-Updated resume
:-Educational documents
:-Passport size photographs
:-Experience letter(If any)
:-Government issued ID card

You can visit the website http://www.addinnovations.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?