11th March 2019, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Software Development Internship in Affiliated Recruiters, Coimbatore?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the essential documents which is required to apply for Software Development Internship in Affiliated Recruiters, Coimbatore. Kindly let me know about the documents as I early want to apply for an Internship in Affiliated Recruiters, Coimbatore. Waiting for your response!

13th March 2019, 07:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Software Development Internship in Affiliated Recruiters, Coimbatore?

Documents required to apply for Software Development Internship in Affiliated Recruiters, Coimbatore:

Duly filled in application form,

Latest curriculum vitae,

Passport size photographs,

Mark sheets of all the semesters,

Identity card such as Pan card/Passport/Aadhar card,

Covering letter.
14th March 2019, 10:42 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Software Development Internship in Affiliated Recruiters, Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I would like to know about the essential documents which is required to apply for Software Development Internship in Affiliated Recruiters, Coimbatore. Kindly let me know about the documents as I early want to apply for an Internship in Affiliated Recruiters, Coimbatore. Waiting for your response!

Affiliated Recruiters is a technology startup company. It is developing cloud software product for the international market. Documents required to apply for the Software Development internship in Affiliated Recruiters are given below:

Resume (with complete details)

Application Form

Covering Letter

No Objection Certificate (if required)

Copies of Educational Certificates like 10th, 12th and Graduation

Experience Certificate (if available)

Photograph
24th May 2021, 07:51 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Documents required:-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).

2. SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet.

4. Graduation Marks Sheet.

3. PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?