11th March 2019, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Software Development Internship in Affiliated Recruiters, Coimbatore?

I want to apply for Software Development Internship in Affiliated Recruiters, Coimbatore. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria to apply for an Internship over there.

13th March 2019, 07:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Software Development Internship in Affiliated Recruiters, Coimbatore?

Those candidates are eligible to apply for Software Development Internship in Affiliated Recruiters, Coimbatore who:
Will be available for full time (in-office) internship.
Will be willing to do internship for a period of 6 months.
Can start the internship between 9th March 2019 and 8th April 2019.

Those candidates will be preferred for this Internship:-

Who have knowledge of Java/JavaScript/C++.
Who have good fundamental programming skills.
Who have the willingness to learn new technologies and work long term with company.
15th March 2019, 10:22 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Software Development Internship in Affiliated Recruiters, Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for Software Development Internship in Affiliated Recruiters, Coimbatore. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for an Internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria to apply for an Internship over there.

Those candidates who have knowledge and skills in Java and JavaScript are eligible to apply for the Software Development internship in Affiliated Recruiters, Coimbatore. Candidates who have analytical mindset and fast learning ability are preferred for the Software Development internship in Affiliated Recruiters, Coimbatore. Candidates must have good fundamental programming skills are preferred for the Software Development internship in Affiliated Recruiters, Coimbatore. Candidates willing to do the Software Development internship, full time for the duration of 6 months are preferred.
24th May 2021, 04:13 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for full time (in-office) internship

2. Candidates should start the internship between 9 March 2019 and 8 April 2019.

3. Candidates should available for duration of 6 month.

4. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.

5. Candidates should belongs to from Mumbai and neighboring cities.
30th September 2021, 06:33 PM
Alvia Khan

Eligibility:-
You should be belong from Coimbatore

You must have relevant skills and interests

You should be available for work from home

Duration 6 months
18th February 2023, 02:07 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Eligibility :---

Aspirants must available for full time (in-office) internship

Aspirants must start the internship between 9 March 2019 and 8 April 2019.

Aspirants must available for duration of 6 months.

Aspirants must have relevant skills and interests.
18th February 2023, 02:27 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Eligibility :---

Aspirants must available for full time (in-office) internship

Aspirants must start the internship between 9th March 2019 and 8th April 2019.

Aspirants must available for duration of 6 months.

Aspirants must have relevant skills and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?