1st December 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Technical Application Support Internship in Navvti Consulting And Technologies Private Limited?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying Technical Application Support Internship in Navvti Consulting And Technologies Private Limited. I want to apply for an Internship in this company so I want to know about the essential documents needs to apply.

5th June 2021, 02:44 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Technical Application Support Internship in Navvti Consulting And Technologies Private Limited?

Documents required to apply for Technical Application Support Internship in Navvti Consulting And Technologies Private Limited :-

1. Original and photocopy of Mark sheet for 10th, 12th, and Graduation degree.

2. Two copies of your updated resume.

3. Two Passport size photographs.

4. Original and photocopy of PAN card and Aadhar card.
9th June 2021, 06:57 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Technical Application Support Internship in Navvti Consulting And Technologies Private Limited?

Documents required:-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).

2. SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet.

4. Graduation Marks Sheet.

5. PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory).

6. Resume/CV
11th June 2021, 10:31 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Documents required:-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).

2. SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet.

4. Graduation Marks Sheet.

5. PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory).

6. Latest CV/Resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?