27th March 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Web Development Internship in Nexivo Consulting Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply Web Development Internship in Nexivo Consulting Private Limited. So, I would like to know that what documents are required for applying Web Development Internship over there. Please let me know immediately.

31st March 2019, 12:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Web Development Internship in Nexivo Consulting Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to apply Web Development Internship in Nexivo Consulting Private Limited. So, I would like to know that what documents are required for applying Web Development Internship over there. Please let me know immediately.

Some of the documents required to apply for the Web Development internship in the Nexivo Consulting Private Limited are given below:

Detailed Resume

Application Form

Copies of Educational Certificates (10th, 12th)

Covering Letter

No Objection Certificate (If required)

Experience Certificate (if available)

Photograph
1st April 2019, 07:34 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Web Development Internship in Nexivo Consulting Private Limited?

Documents required to apply for Web Development Internship in Nexivo Consulting Private Limited:

Detailed curriculum vitae

Hard copy of mark sheets and certificates

Photographs

Photo identity proof, any (Passport, Pan card, Driving license, Voter ID)

Covering letter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?