27th March 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Web Development Internship in Nexivo Consulting Private Limited?

Dear friends, I want to apply for Web Development Internship in Nexivo Consulting Private Limited. I would like to know about my eligibility for applying Web Development Internship in this company. Please let me know about my eligibility asap.

1st April 2019, 07:46 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Web Development Internship in Nexivo Consulting Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Web Development Internship in Nexivo Consulting Private Limited:

Applicants having skills in PHP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, WordPress and Bootstrap.
Applicants having willing for full time (in-office) internship for a period of 6 months.
Applicants who will be willing to start the internship between 27th March 2019 and 26th April 2019.
Applicants from Hyderabad and neighboring cities are preferred.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?