27th March 2019, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Does International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology offers an Internship of 1 year to BTech Biomedical graduate?

Hello Sir, I have done with my BTech course in the specialization of Biomedical Engineering. I want to do an Internship of 1 year in International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology. I would like to know that ICGEB provides an Internship of 1 year or not? Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

31st March 2019, 07:04 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology offers an Internship of 1 year to BTech Biomedical graduate?

Yes, you can certainly do Internship from International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology.

Yes, it does offer the internship program.
You can contact the institute directly to get more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?