2nd March 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Does Ministry of Finance, Government of India offer Internship to MBA(Finance) postgraduate?

I have completed my MBA in Finance. I haven’t got placed anywhere. So, I want to do internship in Ministry of Finance, Government of India. Kindly tell me is Government of India organizes Internship to MBA Finance postgraduate?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Ministry of Finance, Government of India offer Internship to MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  2. List of government organizations which offer Internship to MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  3. Does Ministry of Finance offer Internship to MBA students?
  4. List of government organizations which offer Internship to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Does BEML Ltd. offer an Internship to MBA-Finance student? -- [New]
  7. Which Companies in Udaipur offer 2 months Internship for MBA in Finance students? How can I apply for Internship and what are the documents required to apply for Internship?
  8. Whether Cummins India offer Paid Internship to M.Tech(IT) postgraduate? How much will be paid?
  9. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Mahindra Finance for MBA graduate who is working in FMCG? Does they offer Paid Internship?
  10. Which Companies in Delhi offer Internship with Stipend for MBA in Finance students? How can I apply for Internship in such Companies?
  11. Whether Tata Housing and Finance offer an Internship to MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  12. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Chemical Engineer?
  13. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Civil Engineer
  14. List of companies in India which offer Internship with Stipend for Mechanical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies which offer Internship in Finance for MBA 1st year student in Hyderabad?
  16. Government authorized companies which offer Internship for BE(ECE) graduate?
  17. Companies which offer Internship project to MBA(Finance) student in Coimbatore?
  18. Companies offering 5 months Internship to MBA(Finance) 2nd semester student in India?
14th March 2018, 11:54 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does Ministry of Finance, Government of India offer Internship to MBA(Finance) postgraduate?

Ministry of Finance is not a company to offer you internships or training.

So, you can get any internship there. You should search for some other company in your field for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?