21st October 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Does Moustache Hostel Udaipur offer Front Desk Management Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do my Front Desk Management Internship in Moustache Hostel Udaipur. So, I would like to know that Moustache Hostel Udaipur. provides an Internship? Please help me to know about this asap.

26th October 2018, 04:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Moustache Hostel Udaipur offer Front Desk Management Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do my Front Desk Management Internship in Moustache Hostel Udaipur. So, I would like to know that Moustache Hostel Udaipur. provides an Internship? Please help me to know about this asap.

Yes, Moustache Hostel Udaipur offers Front Desk Management internship. Candidates with skills in MS-Office and English proficiency (spoken) skills are preferred for the Front Desk Management internship in Moustache Hostel Udaipur. Duration of the Front Desk Management internship in Moustache Hostel Udaipur is three months. Candidates with relevant skills and interests and willing to work full time are preferred for the Front Desk Management internship in Moustache Hostel Udaipur. Interns can get around Rs 8,000 to Rs 11,000 per month as a stipend to do Front Desk Management internship in Moustache Hostel Udaipur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?