21st October 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

When Civil Engineering Internship notification will be published in EME Technologies?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know that when EME Technologies will publish the notification for Civil Engineering Internship program? I want to apply for such training in EME Technologies. So, please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

27th October 2018, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When Civil Engineering Internship notification will be published in EME Technologies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, can you please help me to know that when EME Technologies will publish the notification for Civil Engineering Internship program? I want to apply for such training in EME Technologies. So, please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

EME Technologies Civil Engineering internship notification was released around 21st October, 2018. Those candidates who have skills in AutoCAD, Solidworks, Autodesk Revit and STAAD Pro are eligible to apply for the Civil Engineering internships in EME Technologies. Duration of the Civil Engineering internships in EME Technologies is 6 months (full time). Interns can get around Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend for Civil Engineering internships in EME Technologies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?