8th September 2018, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Catallyst Executive Education Institute Data Science Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Catallyst Executive Education Institute Data Science Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Data Science Internship?

10th September 2018, 09:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Catallyst Executive Education Institute Data Science Internship?

Duration of Catallyst Executive Education Institute Data Science Internship is 6 months. Those Candidates are eligible to apply for Internship who will be available for full time (in office) internship for duration of 6 months. Candidate must be from Ahmedabad to be eligible to apply.
12th September 2018, 01:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Catallyst Executive Education Institute Data Science Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Catallyst Executive Education Institute Data Science Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Data Science Internship?

Duration of Catallyst Executive Education Institute Data Science internship is 6 months. Candidates can get around Rs 7,000 to Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend to do Data Science internship at the Catallyst Executive Education Institute. Candidates with Ruby on Rails, Python, Data Analysis and R Programming skills are preferred for the Data Science internship in the Catallyst Executive Education Institute. Data Science internship at the Catallyst Executive Education Institute is a full time internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?