8th September 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Catallyst Executive Education Institute Data Science Internship?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Catallyst Executive Education Institute is offering Internship which is Data Science. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such Internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

10th September 2018, 10:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Catallyst Executive Education Institute Data Science Internship?

Eligibility to apply for Catallyst Executive Education Institute Data Science Internship is given below

Data Science Internship in Catalysts Executive Education Institute is duration of 6 months. Candidate must be available for full time (in office) internship for duration of 6 months in order to be eligible.

Applicant must be from Ahmadabad.

Applicant must have relevant skills and interests for Internship

Applicant must have excellent knowledge of Ruby on Rails, Python, Data Analytics and R Programming.
13th September 2018, 03:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Catallyst Executive Education Institute Data Science Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have heard that Catallyst Executive Education Institute is offering Internship which is Data Science. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such Internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

Candidates with skills in Ruby on Rails, Python, R Programming and Data Analytics skills are eligible to apply for the Data Science internships at the Catallyst Executive Education Institute. Candidates from Ahmedabad are preferred for the Data Science internships at the Catallyst Executive Education Institute. They can get stipend, job offer, certificate, letter of recommendation, etc. for doing the Data Science internship at the Catallyst Executive Education Institute.
31st May 2021, 08:03 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Eligibility :--

1. Candidates should available for full time (in-office) internship

2. Candidates should start the internship between 2nd February 2020 and 8th March 2020

3. Candidates should available for duration of 6 month.

4. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests.
29th July 2021, 07:43 PM
Afreen0786

Eligibility criteria:-

*Candidates must have a good knowledge in python

*Candidates must have relevant Skills and Interests

*Candidates should be from Ahmedabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?