17th August 2019, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Content Operations Internship in Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai for Content Operations internship. I would like to know about the duration of this internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this internship immediately. Thank you!

19th August 2019, 03:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Content Operations Internship in Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai?

The duration of the Content Operations Internship in Viacom 18 Media Private Limited Mumbai is 6 months duration. The last date to apply for this internship is 31st August 2019 and there is only 1 vacancy is available for this internship. A candidate who has a good knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel is eligible to apply for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.viacom18.com
19th August 2019, 09:32 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Content Operations Internship in Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai?

The duration of the Content Operations Internship in Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai would be of 6 months.

The stipend that would be offered to Content Operations Interns in Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai is Rs.12,000 per month.

You can apply for Content Operations Internship in Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai till 31st August 2019.
19th August 2019, 10:05 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Content Operations Internship at Viacom18 Media Private Limited in Mumbai is 6 months.

You will get around Rs. 12,000/- per month as Content Operations Interns at Viacom18 Media Private Limited in Mumbai.

Last date to apply for this internship is 31 August 2019.
20th August 2019, 11:57 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Duration of the Content Operations Internship in Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.

The Last date to apply for the Content Operations Internship in Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai is 31th August 2019.

For more information visit on (https://www.viacom18.com/)
20th August 2019, 12:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai for Content Operations internship. I would like to know about the duration of this internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this internship immediately. Thank you!

Duration of the Content Operations internship in the Viacom18 Media Private Limited, Mumbai is 6 months full time in office.

If selected, candidates can start the Content Operations internship immediately in the Viacom18 Media Private Limited, Mumbai. Candidates with knowledge and skills in MS-Office and MS-Excel and from Mumbai & neighboring cities are preferred for the Content Operations internship in the Viacom18 Media Private Limited, Mumbai.
20th August 2019, 05:22 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Content Operations Internship in Viacom18 Media Private Limited is of six months. Currently, candidate can apply for the Content Operation internship on or before 31st August 2019. All selected interns will be paid a stipend of approximately twelve thousand rupees per month during the internship period of six months.
You shall practice Microsoft Excel software before going for internship at Viacom18 Media Private Limited, Mumbai.
21st August 2019, 10:49 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name : Viacom 18 Media Private Limited Mumbai

Content Operations || 6 months || Apply before : 31 August 2019 ||

Content Operations Internship salary in Viacom18 Media Private Limited Mumbai is around INR 12k per month.
23rd August 2019, 12:59 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Candidates required to work as a Content Operations Intern for at least six month duration (Full Time). To be eligible for Content Operations Internship, candidate should be good in MS-Office and MS-Excel.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?