23rd August 2019, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Content Writing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore?

Hello friends, I came to know that Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore is offering an internship of Content Writing. I would like to know about the duration of this internship. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the duration?

27th August 2019, 07:40 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Content Writing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore?

The duration of Content Writing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore is 3 months duration. The last date to apply for this internship is 6th September 2019 and you can join immediately. There are total 2 vacancies available for this internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.mi.com
27th August 2019, 10:41 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Content Writing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore?

The duration of the Content Writing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore would be of 3 months.

The last date to apply for Content Writing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore is 6th September 2019.

For more information visit on (http://www.mi.com/in)
27th August 2019, 11:11 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Content Writing Internship at Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited in Bangalore is 3 months.

You can expect a Stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month as Content Writing Interns at Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited in Bangalore.

Last date to apply for this internship is 06 September 2019.
28th August 2019, 12:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I came to know that Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore is offering an internship of Content Writing. I would like to know about the duration of this internship. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the duration?

Duration of the Content Writing internship in the Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore is 3 months full time in office.

If selected, candidates can start the Content Writing internship immediately in the Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited, Bangalore. Candidates with suitable interests and skills can apply for the Content Writing internship on or before 6th September, 2019.
29th August 2019, 12:32 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Content Writing Internship in Xiaomi Technology India Private Limited Bangalore is 3 months.

You might get stipend of Rs.15000/- per month.

The last date to apply is 06 september 2019.

There are only 2 vacancies left.

You can visit the offical website for complete information. http://wwe.mi.com/in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?