22nd April 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Rourkela Steel Plant for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year candidate?

Hello.
I am a student of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year.
I want to Summer Training in Rourkela Steel Plant.
What is the procedure for Training?
Thank you!

Related Questions:
2nd October 2016, 02:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Rourkela Steel Plant for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year candidate?

As you are a B.Tech mechanical engineering student (3rd year), so you can apply for summer training in Rorkela Steel Plant. But make sure that you have some contacts out there who can refer you for the internship. Because, through employee reference you can get the internship very easily.

You can also apply through your college. Get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. Write a cover application stating that you want to do internship and the area of your training.

Prepare a resume, attach the letter, the application with it and send it to the HR department of the company.

You will receive an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Now you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach the letter, the documents required and send it back again to the company. After a few days you will be called for interview for the selection process. And hence, after clearing the interview you can start your training.
23rd March 2018, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Rourkela Steel Plant for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year candidate?

When the Rourkela summer training will start? Can you please specify the date and the number of days?
Thank you
30th March 2019, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I am a student of MSc chemistry at VSSUT Burla. I am interested to do your summer internship program at RSP Rourkela. kindly inform me how to apply for the internship .
11th March 2020, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

can i do inernship in mechanical eng(4th sem end) during summer break(mid May-mid July)?I am persuing From Manipal institute of technology.What are the documents needed?

S Mahapatra
11th March 2020, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

can i do internship in mechanical eng?I am persuing (end of 2nd year)from Manipal institute of technology

if so,what are the documents required and date of commencement of programme
Thank you
11th June 2022, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for summer training in Rourkela Steel Plant for M.COM(Accounts) 2nd year candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?