16th July 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Is master in finance and control(MFC) a good course for making a career in Finance

Is Master in Finance and control (MFC) is good course for making careers in Finance??

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  2. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  3. Courses that can be done after completing BBI Graduation?
  4. How to make my future in finance? I am a B.Com graduate
  5. What are the opportunities in Finance? I have done MBA in operations and finance
  6. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  7. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  8. Which course i better for me after graduation of B.Com?
  9. For which entrance exam should I apply after completing BSc with Maths, Physics and Computer Sciences
  10. Is it good to do MBA in Finance after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Duration of the Ph.D course in Accounts and Financing? What kind of job will I get after that?
  12. Will completing NSE/BSE certification exam give me a god job in finance?
  13. What educational courses can I do after doing B.Com from PU
  14. Can I do Ph.D in Finance and Accounts after completion of MBA in Finance?
  15. List of institutes which offers Master of Economics through Distance Education for MBA(Finance) candidate?
  16. Which MBA course would be suitable for me after completing commerce?
  17. Detailed information about Master in Finance and Control course? Procedure of admission?
  18. Am i eligible for NET exam after doing PG in Finance?
17th July 2015, 04:34 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is master in finance and control(MFC) a good course for making a career in Finance

MFC stands for Master in Financial Control.

This course is most suitable for those who want to make their career in financial management.

It is highly rewarding and convincing fields which provides huge number of job opportunities in academic level as well as corporate level.

The general eligibility conditions required for MFC is that candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate. Most of universities are conducting an entrance examination before giving admission.

The field where one can make his/her career are:

* Insurance Industry
* Banking Industry
* Mutual Funds
* Portfolio Management
* Accountancy
* Audit
* Taxation
* Revenue Management
* Marketing
* Equity Research
17th July 2015, 10:50 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is master in finance and control(MFC) a good course for making a career in Finance

Yes, MBA in finance management is a good course for the better career as master in business management is a reputed course if it is being done from any reputed institute as from any IIM collage.

>> Finance is a good deal as it is time of globalization and modernization that need finance and every company and firm specially hold its finance department because without finance a business can not run. A firm require finance to grow it's business on large scale or to do its globalisation.You can join a company as-

>> Finance manager

>> Finance adviser

>> Finance adviser in banking sectors
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?