7th January 2019, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Education Counselling Internship in ZedPlus Infosolutions India, Ghaziabad?

Dear friends, I am interested to join ZedPlus Infosolutions India, Ghaziabad for Education Counselling Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

13th January 2019, 09:05 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Education Counselling Internship in ZedPlus Infosolutions India, Ghaziabad?

ZedPlus Infosolutions India, Ghaziabad does offer 2 months duration of Education Counselling Internship. Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship are eligible to apply. Candidates with proficient in English language (spoken and written both) are preferred for Education Counselling Internship in ZedPlus Infosolutions India, Ghaziabad.
Last date to apply for internship was 11th January 2019.
30th August 2021, 02:33 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Education Counselling Internship in ZedPlus Infosolutions India, Ghaziabad?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 8,000/- per month for Education Counseling interns in ZedPlus Infosolutions India, Ghaziabad

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?