27th August 2019, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Electronic Firmware Design Internship in Episodiclabs Private Limited Ahmedabad?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Episodiclabs Private Limited Ahmedabad for Electronic Firmware Design internship. I would like to know about the duration of this internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this internship immediately. Thank you!

4th September 2019, 11:31 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Electronic Firmware Design Internship in Episodiclabs Private Limited Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join Episodiclabs Private Limited Ahmedabad for Electronic Firmware Design internship. I would like to know about the duration of this internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this internship immediately. Thank you!

Duration of the Electronic Firmware Design internship in the Episodiclabs Private Limited, Ahmedabad is 3 months full time in the office.

Candidates with suitable interests and skills can apply for the Electronic Firmware Design internship in the Episodiclabs Private Limited, Ahmedabad before 11th September, 2019. Selected candidates can start the Electronic Firmware Design internship immediately in the Episodiclabs Private Limited, Ahmedabad.
4th September 2019, 12:46 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Electronic Firmware Design Internship in Episodiclabs Private Limited Ahmedabad?

Duration of Electronic Firmware Design Internship at Episodiclabs Private Limited in Ahmedabad is 3 months.

You will get around Rs. 2,000/- to Rs. 2,500/- per month as Electronic Firmware Design Internship at Episodiclabs Private Limited in Ahmedabad.

Last date to apply for this internship is 11 September 2019.
4th September 2019, 11:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Electronic Firmware Design Internship in Episodiclabs Private Limited, Ahmedabad is 3 months. There is only 1 vacancy is available and the skills required to apply for this internship is a candidate must have a good knowledge of Algorithms and C++ Programming.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?