11th November 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

How to join Lakshmi Machine Works for apprenticeship?

I am Diploma in Mechanical Engineering completed student and now want to do apprenticeship from Lakshmi Machine Works. Please tell me how to join the company?

30th November 2017, 05:12 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Lakshmi Machine Works for apprenticeship?

Whenever there is any vacancy of apprenticeship in Lakshmi Machine Works, they will advertise the same in employment news as well as on internet. So, first of all you have to search for any vacancy at Lakshmi Machine Works.
After that you have to apply for the post. After submission of application,you have to deposit application fee through DD in favor Lakshmi Machine Works.
As per the advertisement, you have to go through the selection procedure. Generally, they (Lakshmi Machine Works) conduct direct interview for the post of apprenticeship.
You should have following qualities to clear the interview:
Good communication skills.
Leadership quality.
Good personality.
Core field knowledge.
4th September 2019, 07:36 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to join Lakshmi Machine Works for apprenticeship?

The selection process goes througu three rounds.
1. Aptitude written test online.
2. Technical interview.
3. HR interview.

To apply for the internship you have two options:

1.You have to visit www.lakshmimach.com to apply for the internship. Then click on the application form. And fill all the required details and submit the application for further process.

2. Or, you may visit their office for the internship.
Address: Perianaickenpalayam,
Coimbatore – 641 020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?