5th May 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Duration, eligibility and fee structure of SAP course?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I Have Completed B.Com in 2010. I want to ask u about the sap course.
i.e. the duration of sap course, its eligibility, its fee structure.
I also wants to know the benefits after doing SAP course.
How it would help me in my career.

Thanks & regards,

Samrat Das

8th May 2014, 01:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration, eligibility and fee structure of SAP course?

The duration of SAP training differs from institute to institute and organization to organization who are offering the course. It is good that you are looking to pursue SAP course. This is because there is a huge demand of this course and various companies have openings for SAP professionals as well as freshers.

There is no eligibility as such for the basic fundamental courses. However,to take any Functional module, you need to have a minimum of 2-3 years of industrial experience in the relevant business function. You need to be strong in programming concepts to take the technical module of SAP. Generally recommended to people with minimum 1-2 years of technical experience. You should also possess a professional qualification like BE/B.Tech/ MBA/CA etc.

The fee for a single certification examination is 30,000 INR + service tax if taken within 2 months of completion of course or 35,000 INR + service tax thereafter.
12th May 2014, 09:06 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Hello Samrat. It is very important for commerce graduates to learn this SAP course or have a degree on SAP. The full form of SAP is the System Analysts Program. It is an extra course which you need to complete if you want to pursue your career in accounts line.

SAP has various modules and course outline. According to the module and course you choose the duration will vary. The fees will also depend on the course and module of the program. The average approximate cost of the course fees hovers to be around fifty thousand to Three lakhs Indian Rupees.

The duration of the course can be lasting for eight to 12 weeks if the full time course is considered. With this certification also comes for which another 25 to 50 thousand INR may be cost you. The SAP course will enable you to go for better job options and with better positions and salary too. The SAP is important degree for anyone who wants to pursue career in Accounts and accounting stream.

Any commerce graduate is eligible to get admission in this degree, provided by many financial institutions. It is going to help you widely in handling operations on accounts in your job.
16th April 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I Have Completed B.Com in 2013. I want to ask u about the sap course.

Source:
13th May 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I Have Completed B.Com in 2011. I want to ask u about the sap course.
20th August 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Mam
My self is Daya Shukla, I have completed BBA in the years of 2014.
May I know, am I eligible for the sap course.
Could it provide me a better Carrier aspects.
27th November 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

how much time period will be taken of that course,graduation percentage will be considered,after completed that course approx. how much salary.i m b.com completed in this year
15th December 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,
I am completed my post graduation in mechanical engineering specialization on Advanced Manufacturing systems. Am I suitable for doing the SAP Basis? How it will helpful for my career?
25th March 2016, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed m b a sir/madam I am interested sap course can u please tell me about fee details
30th April 2016, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MCA in 2014.i have worked as a .NET developer for 5 months in small company, since then i have not been working anywhere. Now I decided do SAP Course.
I Don't have much knowledge related to SAP. Which module will be good for me So i could easily get placed in any company. Which module is in high on Demand now days. since I dont have interest in Programming, I would like do go with product, warehouse or material module type.
29th May 2016, 03:19 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
My name is MD MASOOM raja I have done MBA finance with marketing I want to get the knowledge of sap so please tell me what is prosesure for the sap course as well fess
18th January 2017, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi there, May name is vivek. I'm looking to go for Software technical module. could you tell me the time duration and fee required approx for this course?

Regards Vivek.
2nd February 2017, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

I have done Diploma in Electronic & Telecommunication, Diploma in Business management, EMBA in Construction Management and having 18 yrs job experience. Please tell me I'm eligible for SAP installation course, duration and course fee.
14th September 2017, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam, I Have Completed B.Com in 2014. I want to ask u about the sap course.

Thanks & regards,

SATHISH.S
28th September 2017, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Vipul Tiwari I Have Completed MBA with International Business and Marketing in 2017. I want to ask u about the sap course. At present i am working as a Marketing Research Analyst in pune
24th October 2017, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Yogesh Wagh. I Have Completed BA with Kalina Univercity in 2005. I want to ask u about the SAP Course. At present i am working as a Office Assistant in Mumbai.
25th October 2018, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, i have completed my graduation from B.com side & i have working with another function sales dept. then SAP is beneficial for me.?
16th August 2019, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Fees structure of SAP course, and duration, best institutions in banglore.
5th April 2020, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

i am working in Pharma industry from 10 yrs experience maintenance last 2 yrs working on SAP PM module
it is ok for me if move from Pharma to IT industry
24th June 2023, 09:37 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The duration, eligibility criteria, and fee structure of SAP courses can vary depending on the specific module or certification you choose. Here is some general information:

Duration: The duration of SAP courses can range from a few days to several months, depending on the depth and complexity of the module or certification. Some short-duration courses may focus on specific topics or features, while longer programs often provide comprehensive training.

Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility criteria for SAP courses can vary based on the module and training provider. However, in most cases, there are no strict educational prerequisites for entry-level SAP courses. Individuals with a background in any field can pursue SAP training. However, having a relevant educational background or work experience in the specific domain can be advantageous and make it easier to grasp the concepts.

Fee Structure: The fee structure for SAP courses can also vary depending on factors such as the module, training provider, course duration, and the level of certification. SAP training can be offered by authorized SAP training partners, educational institutions, or online platforms. The fees can range from a few thousand to several lakhs of rupees, depending on the program's depth and duration. It's important to check with specific training providers for accurate fee information.

It's worth noting that SAP offers official certifications for various modules, and these certifications may have separate fees associated with them. The certification fees are typically additional to the training program fees. Certification exams are conducted by SAP, and you will need to register and pay the required fees to take the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?