19th July 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of SAP ABAP course? Fee structure and starting date of the course?

hi. this is obaidullah
i need information about SAP ABAP course such as:
1. duration of the course
2. fee structure
3. starting date of the course
4. is there any scheme for minority students(i heard you provide free training to minority students )
thankyou

12th August 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration of SAP ABAP course? Fee structure and starting date of the course?

fee of abap course
1st November 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the duration of SAP ABAP course? Fee structure and starting date of the course?

What is SAP course fee.
4th November 2013, 05:18 PM
Hima bindhu K

Post Re: What is the duration of SAP ABAP course? Fee structure and starting date of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is SAP course fee.
HI,
SAP ABAP course fee starts from 15k to 3.5 lacs, It varies from institute to institute.

Get back to us for more details @040-66366886/[email protected]

Regards
Bindhu
28th November 2013, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi. this is obaidullah
i need information about SAP ABAP course such as:
1. duration of the course
2. fee structure
3. starting date of the course
4. is there any scheme for minority students(i heard you provide free training to minority students )
thankyou
please tell me the fee and duration of the course
23rd February 2014, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
i am tina, i am a b.com graduate , and also worked as software developer, plz choose a sap course for me
12th March 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

What is the duration of abap course?
Tell me there fees
27th February 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am Tripti, I hv done B.Tech C.S and I am Web Designer from 4 years. I would like to know that SAP ABAP is beneficial for me or not?
29th August 2017, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

As I completed my graduation in computer and science in 2011, now I want to secure my job in sap. Which module is best for me?
25th May 2019, 12:00 PM
diya123divya

The duration of the SAP ABAP Course in Noida is 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 6 months and free structure are different in various institutes like 12000. 15000, 17000 and more according to the course duration. You can start SAP ABAP Training course in times or mostly students join these course in summer or winter, or as industrial training program.
2nd July 2019, 07:34 PM
shiv56

There is no specific time duration for this course. However the time duration may last for 8 to 12 weeks if you go for full time course. The fee structures are of local training institutes around 2.5 lakhs to 3 lakhs. Many institutes Fee Structure would depend on the specialization of the course. You can start course in winter, summer weekend or regular basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?