22nd July 2019, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Embedded Systems internship in Wioo Pikings Private Limited Kollam?

Hi Sir, I want to join Wioo Pikings Private Limited Kollam for doing Embedded Systems internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Embedded Systems internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap.

24th July 2019, 12:35 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Embedded Systems internship in Wioo Pikings Private Limited Kollam?

Duration of Embedded Systems internship at Wioo Pikings Private Limited in Kollam is 6 months.

You can expect a Stipend of Rs. 8,000/- per month as Embedded Systems Interns at Wioo Pikings Private Limited in Kollam.

Last date to apply for this internship is 05 August 2019.
24th July 2019, 05:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Embedded Systems internship in Wioo Pikings Private Limited Kollam?

Wioo Pikings Private Limited Kollam is offering Embedded Systems internship for duration of 3 months. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 5 August 2019 for Embedded Systems internship in Wioo Pikings Private Limited Kollam.
There are 02 positions available for Embedded Systems internship in Wioo Pikings Private Limited Kollam.

You cab also visit the official website of company given below for details;
http://www.wioopikings.com
24th July 2019, 07:41 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of the Embedded Systems Internship in Wioo Pikings Private limited Kollam is 6 months. The candidate can start the internship between 22nd June 2019 and 22nd July 2019. The last date to apply for this internship is 5th August 2019 and you can join immediately.

There are 2 vacancies available for this internship. The candidates having skills in Embedded Systems and Android can apply for this internship. I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.wioopikings.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?