22nd July 2019, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Embedded Systems internship in Wioo Pikings Private Limited Kollam?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Embedded Systems internship in Wioo Pikings Private Limited Kollam. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

24th July 2019, 12:51 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Embedded Systems internship in Wioo Pikings Private Limited Kollam?

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Embedded Systems Interns at Wioo Pikings Private Limited in Kollam..

Eligibility:-
------------
Skill :-
---------
1) You must have knowledge in Embedded Systems.

2) You must have knowledge in Android

3) You should have knowledge in designing of circuits.

Other requirements to get eligible are also listed below :-

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

7) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.
24th July 2019, 01:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Embedded Systems internship in Wioo Pikings Private Limited Kollam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Embedded Systems internship in Wioo Pikings Private Limited Kollam. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for applying an internship in this company. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria as soon as possible.

Eligibility to apply for the Embedded Systems internship in the Wioo Pikings Private Limited, Kollam is given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in Android and Embedded Systems

>> Candidates who can do the circuit designing and programming of IoT based products

>> Candidates with suitable interests and expertise

>> Candidates who are available full time

>> Candidates who can do the internship, for the period of 6 months
24th July 2019, 05:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Embedded Systems internship in Wioo Pikings Private Limited Kollam

You should be a recent graduate or currently in any year of study.

You should have have relevant skills and interests.

You should be able to do internship for full time (in-office) for duration of 3 months.

You should have solid understanding of Embedded Systems and Android.

You will need to start the internship between 22nd June 2019 and 22nd July 2019, if selected.
24th July 2019, 07:53 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Embedded Systems internship in Wioo Pikings Private Limited Kollam is given below :-

1)Candidates who are available for full time (in-office) internship

2)Candidates who can start the internship between 22nd Jun'19 and 22nd Jul'19

3)Candidates who are available for duration of 6 months

4)Candidates who have relevant skills and interests

The Duration of the Embedded Systems Internship in Wioo Pikings Private Limited Kollam would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit on (http://www.wioopikings.com)
24th July 2019, 08:04 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to apply for the Embedded Systems Internship in Wioo Pikings Private limited Kollam is given below.

==> Candidate must be available for the full time in office internship for the duration of 6 months.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Candidate can start the internship between 22nd June 2019 and 22nd July 2019.

==> Female candidates who are willing to start or restart their career can also apply for this internship.

==> Candidates having the skills in Embedded Systems and Android can also apply for this internship.
25th July 2019, 01:09 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, getting Embedded Systems internship training in Wioopikings Pvt Ltd is not that easy. You must have a good impression which is very important. You should be good in a dress, speak, write, and generally behave like a professional. Let's come to the eligibility required for Embedded Systems internship.

Eligibility Criteria:
  • You should have good knowledge and skill in circuit designing and programming of IoT based products
  • You should be above 18 years of age.
  • Should get a recommendation letter from your college.
  • Should be interested to work for at least six months.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?