31st August 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for an internship program in any of the MNC company? I've 89% in 10th, 81% in PU and 74% aggregate in B.E(telecommunication)

i am studyin 7th sem b.e in telecommunication stream..m plannin to do internship in any of the mnc company..i hav 89% in 10th..81% in pu..74% agregate in b.e

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  2. How to apply for internship in ECE from reputed MNC?
  3. Am I eligible for MNC company?List of jobs I can apply for with an aggregate of 59.5% marks in B.Tech? I've secured 76.5% marks in 12th and 68% marks in 10th
  4. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to get a job in MNC company after securing 81% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 60% aggregate in B.Tech with 1 backlog
  6. Which field should be opted in Electronics for 6 week training in 4th semester? Details about such companies and institutions providing training? -- [New]
  7. How to apply in MNC IT Companies for internship having completed M.Sc IT?
  8. How can I apply for MNC company like JCB, Scoda, Mahindra
  9. Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?
  10. Will I be eligible for MNC or core company after scoring an aggregate of 72%, 88% in 10th and 52% in 12th?
  11. How to apply for internship at HCL, Oracle or other MNC companies?
  12. Best internship program for B.Tech students which would be helpful to get job in MNC?
  13. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
  14. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Mahindra and Mahindra company?
  16. What is internship program? Is it necessary? What's the procedure to join internship in any company?
  17. Companies offering Internship for ECE graduate who is working in a company?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
15th January 2017, 11:08 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How can I apply for an internship program in any of the MNC company? I've 89% in 10th, 81% in PU and 74% aggregate in B.E(telecommunication)

Internship is a temporary tenure when one needs to gain some kind of work experience by working in any of the top companies and it is for the student to understand how a company works, how to work efficiently in a company etc.

Since you say that you are already passed Class 10th, 12th and even B.E (Telecommunication), thus it is important for you to do this.

Here are a few tips by which you can get some internship leads. However, it is really difficult for many people to get internship in the top MNCs. Try the following:

1. Reach out to companies that are offering internships in the present day. There are chances that many companies may pay some internship amount while others may not even pay any money for the internship.

2. Seek internship with an official letter from your college regarding the need for doing it. This adds value to your candidature and credibility to your profile.

3. Try to establish your contacts in the market in companies such as BSNL, NTPC etc which are the government PSUs. These are really good in terms of the experience offered and therefore is a must try.

4. These days there are many websites as well that offering internships and bridge the gap between companies that need inters and people who are looking for internships. They are: Internshala.com, Letsintern.com etc

5. You can also look for internships in MNCs by logging into portals such as shine.com, timesjobs, naukri.com and monster.com as these also have a huge database of jobs and internship opportunities and you can tap on many of them with your updated CV.

6. Do not forget to make a wonderful CV and such that it makes you desirable candidate to the companies. Many companies also wish to hire interns and then convert them with final pre placement offers as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?