28th October 2018, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Feelberry Limited Brand Communications Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Feelberry Limited Brand Communications Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Brand Communications Internship?

2nd November 2018, 11:31 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Feelberry Limited Brand Communications Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Feelberry Limited Brand Communications Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Brand Communications Internship?

Duration of Brand Communication internship in Feelberry Limited is 6 months (full time). There are 5 Brand Communication internship positions available in Feelberry Limited. Candidates with skills in Event Management, MS-Office, English proficiency (spoken & written) and MS-PowerPoint are preferred for the Brand Communication internship in Feelberry Limited. Selected candidates can get around Rs 20,000 to Rs 30,000 per month as a stipend for the Brand Communication internship in Feelberry Limited.
31st August 2021, 06:28 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Feelberry Limited Brand Communications Internship?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 30,000/- per month for Feelberry Limited Brand Communications Internship.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?