28th October 2018, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become Brand Communications Intern in Feelberry Limited?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Brand Communications Internship in Feelberry Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

2nd November 2018, 11:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become Brand Communications Intern in Feelberry Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to apply for Brand Communications Internship in Feelberry Limited. I would like to know about the skills which are essentially required to become such Intern in this company. Please help me to know about the skills asap. Thank you!

Candidates with skills in Event Management, MS-Office, English proficiency (spoken & written) and MS-PowerPoint are preferred for the Brand Communications internship in Feelberry Limited. Candidates willing to work full time (in office) for the duration of 6 months are preferred for the Brand Communications internship in Feelberry Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests can apply for the Brand Communications internship in Feelberry Limited. Interns’ daily responsibilities include managing social media, conducting client & strategy research and work on future writing & editing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?