6th April 2019, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Alliance Management Internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Alliance Management in Startups Club Services Private Limited. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

11th April 2019, 11:49 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Alliance Management Internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Alliance Management Internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited:

Candidates who are currently pursuing their graduation and those who have already graduated are eligible.
Candidates willing for full time (in-office) internship for a period of 6 months are eligible.
Candidates should be from Bangalore.
Candidates English Proficiency (Spoken and Written) are eligible.
Candidates can start the internship immediately after selection are eligible.
11th April 2019, 12:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Alliance Management Internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Internship related to Alliance Management in Startups Club Services Private Limited. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for applying an Internship of this type in this company. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Alliance Management internship in the Startups Club Services Private Limited is given below:

>> Candidates with English proficiency (spoken and written) skills

>> Candidates from Bangalore

>> Candidates who are capable of monitoring social media through the organization’s social media platform

>> Candidates who can maintain the database of all the members

>> Candidates who can make renewal calls to the members

>> Candidates who can work full time
12th April 2019, 12:56 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for Alliance Management Internship in Startups Club Services Private Limited:
  • You should be from Bangalore
  • You should have English proficiency (spoken and written) skills
  • You should be capable of monitoring social media through the organization’s social media platform
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?