12th October 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited Web Development Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited Web Development Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Web Development Internship?

19th October 2018, 01:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited Web Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited Web Development Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Web Development Internship?

Duration of Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited Web Development internship is 6 months. Interns can get Rs 6,000 per month as a stipend to do a Web Development internship in Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited. Web Development internship in Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited is a full time internship. Candidates from Noida and neighboring cities are eligible to apply for the Web Development internship in Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited.
19th October 2018, 07:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited Web Development Internship?

Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited does offer 6 months duration of internship for Web Development Interns. Candidate must be full time intern for duration of 6 months of internship tenure. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests. Candidates from Noida and neighboring cities are preferred for this internship.

Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited website is given below.
http://goldilocks-tech.com/
31st August 2021, 08:54 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 6,000/- per month for Goldilocks Tech Solutions Private Limited Web Development Internship

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?