12th October 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Web Development Internship in Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

19th October 2018, 02:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Web Development Internship in Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Interns can get around Rs 6,000/month as a stipend to do a Web Development internship in Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited. Duration of the Web Development internship in Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited is 6 months. Candidates with skills in HTML, PHP and JavaScript are eligible to apply for the Web Development internship in Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited. Candidates from Noida and neighboring cities with above mentioned skills are preferred for the Web Development internship in Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited.
19th October 2018, 07:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited?

Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited does offer 6 months duration of internship for Web Development Interns. Selected interns are offered around Rs. 6000/- per month as stipend by Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited. Candidates must be full time interns to be eligible for this internship. Also candidates must be skilled in HTML, PHP and Javascript to be eligible.
Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited website is given below.
http://goldilocks-tech.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?