12th October 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited Web Development Internship?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited is offering Internship which is Web Development. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such Internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

19th October 2018, 02:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited Web Development Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have heard that Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited is offering Internship which is Web Development. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such Internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

Candidates with skills in PHP, HTML and JavaScript are eligible to apply for the Web Development internship in Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited. Candidates should be willing to work full time (in office) and from Noida & neighboring cities are preferred for the Web Development internship in Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited. Candidates should be willing to work for 6 months duration for the Web Development internship in Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited.
19th October 2018, 07:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited Web Development Internship?

Eligibility to apply for Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited Web Development Internship are given below.

You must be full time intern for duration of 6 months of internship tenure to be eligible.

You must have relevant skills and interests to be eligible.

You must be from Noida and neighboring cities to be eligible.

You must have a sound knowledge of HTML, PHP, and Javascript to be eligible.

Those women are also eligible to apply who wish to start/restart their career.

Goldilocks Tech Solution Private Limited website is given below.
http://goldilocks-tech.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?