24th January 2019, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Machine Learning Interns in Indian Institute Of Science, Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Machine Learning Internship in Indian Institute Of Science, Bangalore? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

13th February 2019, 10:27 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Machine Learning Interns in Indian Institute Of Science, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Machine Learning Internship in Indian Institute Of Science, Bangalore? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Selected candidates can get Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend for the Machine Learning internship in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. Duration of the Machine Learning internship at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore is two months full time. Apart from stipend interns can get the benefits like a certificate, letter of recommendation, flexible working hours, etc. for doing the Machine Learning internship at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. There are three Machine Learning internship positions available in the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
9th September 2021, 06:42 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Machine Learning Interns in Indian Institute Of Science, Bangalore?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Machine Learning interns in Indian Institute of Science , Bangalore

Duration 2 months
29th November 2021, 10:39 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

You will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Machine Learning interns in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?