18th July 2019, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Teach For India-Chennai Design And Documentation Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Teach For India-Chennai Design And Documentation Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Design And Documentation Internship?

20th July 2019, 06:24 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Teach For India-Chennai Design And Documentation Internship?

The duration of Teach For India-Chennai Design And Documentation Internship would be of 2 months with full time in office Training.

The last date to apply for the Design And Documentation Internship in Teach For India-Chennai is 14th June 2019.

For more information visit on (http://www.teachforindia.org)
20th July 2019, 10:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Teach For India-Chennai Design And Documentation Internship?

Teach For India-Chennai offers Design And Documentation Internship for duration of 2 months. To apply for Teach For India-Chennai Design And Documentation Internship, candidate must have completed graduation in Computer Science Engineering or currently in any year of study.
Candidates can start the Internship immediately, if selected as Design And Documentation Interns in Teach For India-Chennai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?