10th July 2019, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Human Resources Internship in Fresh Mind Services Private Limited?

Dear friends, I am interested to join Fresh Mind Services Private Limited for Human Resources Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

12th July 2019, 12:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources Internship in Fresh Mind Services Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to join Fresh Mind Services Private Limited for Human Resources Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Internship program. Kindly tell me about the duration of this Internship immediately. Thank you!

Fresh Mind Services Private Limited offers Human Resources internship for the duration of 6 months full time (in office). Interns can get a stipend of Rs 10,000 / month for the Human Resources internship in Fresh Mind Services Private Limited. Based on the performance of the interns in Fresh Mind Services Private Limited, they get a job offer also. Candidates with relevant interests and skills are and from Chennai & neighboring cities are preferred for the Human Resources internship in Fresh Mind Services Private Limited.
12th July 2019, 01:51 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Human Resources Internship in Fresh Mind Services Private Limited?

The duration of Human Resources Internship in Fresh Mind Services Private Limited would be of 6 months with full time in office Training.

The last date to apply for Human Resources Internship in Fresh Mind Services Private Limited is 14th June 2019.
12th July 2019, 02:57 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Human Resources Internship in Fresh Mind Services Private Limited is 6 months duration.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.freshup.space
12th July 2019, 03:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Fresh Mind Services Private Limited is hiring candidates for the position of Human Resources Interns in their company. Duration of Internship is of 6 months full time.

In order to apply for this internship, candidates should be from Chennai, Chennai and neighboring cities only and must have sound knowledge of MS-Office, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel.

Candidates can visit the official website link given below for details;
http://www.freshup.space
12th July 2019, 04:29 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Human Resources Internship in Fresh Mind Services Private Limited is 6 months.

You will get around Rs. 10,000/- per month as Human Resources Internship in Fresh Mind Services Private Limited .

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
https://freshup.space/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?