28th September 2018, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Avant Garde Corporate Services Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Avant Garde Corporate Services Private Limited Human Resources Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Human Resources Internship?

30th September 2018, 03:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Avant Garde Corporate Services Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

Human Resources Internship in Avant Garde Corporate Services Private Limited is duration of 3 months for full time. Candidates must be full time intern for duration of 3 months of internship to be eligible. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests. Candidates must be skilled in MS-Office and Proficient in English language (both Spoken and Written) to be eligible. Last date to apply for internship is 12 October 2018.
30th September 2018, 03:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Avant Garde Corporate Services Private Limited Human Resources Internship?

Duration of Avant Garde Corporate Services Private Limited Human Resources Internship 3 months for full time. Candidates must be available for full time for duration of 3 months of internship to be eligible. Candidates must have relevant skills and interests. Candidates must have Knowledge of MS-Office and must be Proficient in English language (both Spoken and Written) to be eligible. Last date to apply for internship is 12 October 2018.
13th September 2021, 11:56 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month for Avant Grade Corporate Services Private limited Human Resources Internship.

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?