5th May 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Duration of internship provided by TATA Motors for Mechanical stream? How they select for internship?

I am Atul Kumar studying in 2nd year of Mechanical engineering at NIT, Agartala. I am interested in summer internship from TATA Motors. Please tell me duration of internship provided by TATA Motors? How they select for internship?

15th May 2017, 12:05 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of internship provided by TATA Motors for Mechanical stream? How they select for internship?

You have to take a recommendation letter from the 'Training and Placement Cell' of your current institute to apply internship at Tata Motors. Attach your application with the recommendation letter and send to the General Manager HR of TATA Motors. After scrutiny, if your application shortlisted then your name will appear in the list of shortlisted candidates. TATA motors offers six weeks summer internship that you can join after getting shortlisted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?