12th December 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Jagdish Ispat Private Limited Marketing Internship?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Jagdish Ispat Private Limited Marketing Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Sales Coordination Internship?

15th December 2018, 02:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Jagdish Ispat Private Limited Marketing Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Jagdish Ispat Private Limited Marketing Internship. But I don’t know about the duration of this Internship program. Can you please let me know about the duration of this Sales Coordination Internship?

Duration of the Marketing internship in the Jagdish Ispat Private Limited is 6 months full time (in office). Selected interns can get around Rs 5,000 per month + incentives for the Marketing internship in Jagdish Ispat Private Limited. Candidates with skills in MS-Office, Tally, MS-Excel, English proficiency (spoken) and interested in Marketing are eligible to apply for the Marketing internship in Jagdish Ispat Private Limited. Candidates from Siltara and with the above mentioned skills are preferred for the Marketing internship in Jagdish Ispat Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?