12th December 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Jagdish Ispat Private Limited Marketing Internship?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Jagdish Ispat Private Limited is offering Internship which is Marketing. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such Internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

15th December 2018, 03:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Jagdish Ispat Private Limited Marketing Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have heard that Jagdish Ispat Private Limited is offering Internship which is Marketing. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in such Internship. Can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria?

Candidates interested in Marketing and with skills in MS-Office, Tally, MS-Excel and English proficiency (spoken) are eligible to apply for the Marketing internship in Jagdish Ispat Private Limited. Candidates from Siltara and with relevant skills and interests are eligible to apply for the Marketing internship in Jagdish Ispat Private Limited. Candidates willing to do the internship in full time (in office) for the duration of 6 months are eligible to apply for the Marketing internship in Jagdish Ispat Private Limited.
16th December 2018, 04:28 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Jagdish Ispat Private Limited Marketing Internship?

Eligibility to apply for Jagdish Ispat Private Limited Marketing Internship:

Applicant must be full time intern for duration of 6 months of internship tenture.
Applicant must have relevant skills and interests.
Applicant must be from Siltara.
Applicant must be proficient in English language.
Applicant having skilled in MS-Office, Tally abd MS-Excel*are preferred for internship.
Those women are also eligible to apply who want to start/restart their career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?