21st February 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do implant training in BHEL during 2nd year of EEE course?

Sir,

I am an engineering student right now in my 2nd year of eee course. I want to do implant training in bhel company hyderabad. Can i do this implant training there during my 2nd year of course? Please reply me as soon as possible.

22nd February 2016, 12:03 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do implant training in BHEL during 2nd year of EEE course?

BHEL stands for Bharat Heavy Electricals. It is Indian government organisation and deals with heavy power plant equipment. Generally BHEL does not allow to the second year candidates for the training, however if you have someone known to you in BHEL then you can take reference of that person. For your kind information i want to tell you that you have to pay 500 rupees per week for getting training from the BHEL. You have to write an application to the training manager of the BHEL. If he approves your application then you can start your training after submitting your training fee.
23rd February 2016, 12:58 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do implant training in BHEL during 2nd year of EEE course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am an engineering student right now in my 2nd year of eee course. I want to do implant training in bhel company hyderabad. Can i do this implant training there during my 2nd year of course? Please reply me as soon as possible.
Yes, it is possible to do in plant training in BHEL during 2nd year of the EEE course. The candidate should apply to The General Manager, Human Resources Development Centre, BHEL in the month of February. The Training form should be signed by your Training and Placement Cell officer. If you know somebody and you approach through contact means you won’t have any interview. For others may be an interview through phone, it will be simple questions only. You have to apply through your college Training and Placement Cell.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?