22nd September 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Maintenance Engineering Internship in Kaushalya Technologies?

Hi Sir, I want to join Kaushalya Technologies for doing Maintenance Engineering Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Maintenance Engineering Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

26th September 2018, 11:36 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Maintenance Engineering Internship in Kaushalya Technologies?

Maintenance Engineering Interns in Kaushalya Technologies is duration of 6 months. Candidates must be available for full time internship for duration of 6 months to be eligible. Also Candidates must have relevant skills and interests. Last date to apply for this Internship is 5 October 2018.
31st May 2021, 06:24 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of Maintenance Engineering Internship in Kaushalya Technologies?

Duration of Maintenance Engineering Internship in Kaushalya Technologies is 6 Months.

Deadline date for Maintenance Engineering Internship in Kaushalya Technologies is 5 October 2018.
30th September 2021, 04:44 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month for Maintenance Engineering interns in Kaushalya Technologies.

Duration 6 months
18th February 2023, 11:58 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Duration of Maintenance Engineering Internship in Kaushalya Technologies is 3 Months.

Stipend is offered to Maintenance Engineering Internship in Kaushalya Technologies is 13,500 to 15,000 Per Month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?